Where Can I Buy Water-Slide Decal Paper ?

Hello All,
I am interested in buying water-slide decal paper for a color laser printer. I
plan on going to a local printer and have them print off the decals. Has anyone
had experience with this ? Please let me know if I am going about it in the
right/best way. Thanks
Mangry
Reply to
Mangry
I recommend Tango Papa's paper:
.
Reply to
Al Superczynski
But TP specifically recommends against using an ink jet with it . . .
Reply to
Charles Fox
And the original question asked about paper to use with a color laser printer. Inkjet doesn't come into play. I agree with Al ... Tango Papa
Dean
Dean
Reply to
Dean Eubanks