Where Can I Buy Water-Slide Decal Paper ?

Hello All,

I am interested in buying water-slide decal paper for a color laser printer. I plan on going to a local printer and have them print off the decals. Has anyone had experience with this ? Please let me know if I am going about it in the right/best way. Thanks

Mangry

Reply to
Mangry

I recommend Tango Papa's paper:

.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

But TP specifically recommends against using an ink jet with it . . .

Reply to
Charles Fox

And the original question asked about paper to use with a color laser printer. Inkjet doesn't come into play. I agree with Al ... Tango Papa

Dean

Dean

Reply to
Dean Eubanks