Re: visible engine model.--turbine?

That was the Allison engine? Revell re-issued it a few years back - might be worth chasing it up in the back corners of hobby shop shelves.

RobG (the Aussie one)

Many many years ago, like in the early 60s, Revell did a large cutaway model of > a turboprop. I would imagine it was about six to eight inches long, plus the > propeller. One may be available through the usual collector's outlets, but I > suspect it would run a pretty penny. Kim M > > Operation American Freedom-Where is our regime change?
Reply to
Rob Grinberg

From RobG:

Just so happens I spied this last night:

1/11 scale Allison

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan