Model of tractor puller?

I've been looking for models of the contraptions used in tractor pulling (examples: ) but I can't seem to find any. Do any of you know if these exist?

Reply to
Harro de Jong

AMT had one called the Meister Brau in 1/25. Sam

Reply to
Sam

There was one I think was an AMT kit of the "Orange Blossom Special"...a pickup pulling truck. HTH Warren I'm feeling much better now.......

Reply to
Rusty12759

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Rusty12759) wrote in :

Thanks. I was looking for a 'modified' class tractor, though. There doesn't seem to be much on the market, so the next step would be a scratchbuild. The only things I'd need would be some wheels and two 1:24 RR Griffons...

Reply to
Harro de Jong