More ebay madness!

WTF? Now I've seen everything! A model of video game console...

RobG

Reply to
RobG

I'm assuming it was actually made in Japan. They seem to love models/ miniatures of literally everything. I'm waiting for a 1/72 of a fat balding guy in glasses hunched over a model. I'd finally be famous! :)

Reply to
eyeball

I'm waiting for a 1/72 model of a fat balding guy in glasses hunched over a model. I'd finally be famous! :)

Reply to
eyeball

My favourite at the moment:

Mine was £30 sealed in the box, and one went on evilbay on Monday for £26. Ah well, he can live in hope.

Reply to
flak monkey

Careful now! Even Playboy wouldn't go marketing stuff like that. ;-)

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Only if the model is Lindsey Lohan (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

It'd least be washable!

Reply to
Richard Brooks

More sanitary then the real thing?

Reply to
eyeball

Bah humbug...after wanting ONE to do as the only one that flew, and seeing every copy of the 1/72 Airfix kit snapped up by people who bought entire cases just to do what-ifs...I scratchbuilt one in 1/144, then finally recently settled on the Merlin kit from an ebayer in Switzerland for a lofty $14. I'm waiting for it to arrive...I'll enjoy the challenge more then from a mainstream kit anyway.

Reply to
eyeball

I'd always wondered if we'd ever hear "...and now The Victoria Secret

2008 show, sponsored by Kleenex."
Reply to
Richard Brooks

At least it's not sponsored by kotex, with live demonstrations...

Reply to
eyeball

Count DeMoney wrote in news:9cc2bad6-6fa5-4b5a-892f- snipped-for-privacy@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

Am I the only guy who isn't in the least attracted to LiLo? She does nothing for me at all.

RobG

Reply to
RobG

"flak monkey" wrote

Hey but at least he ships on 'wedensdays'!

RobG

Reply to
RobG

Rob, you don't build models commando, do you?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

"Our Sponsor is happiest when you cram his product up your...!"

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Like most Hollywood actresses/celebrities she is too thin. She's also too used to sliding through on her fame. Besides, my youngest is older than she is.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Thanks for that mental picture. ;]

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Took me a minute to figure out who you were talking about. I kept think of the animated kid with Stich. Your LiLo is a pathetic person, totally out of control. She and Britanny are poster girls for trailer trash with waaay too much money. They'll both be dead before they're thirty unless they change their ways (not likely).

Reply to
The Old Man