More ebay madness!

I'm assuming it was actually made in Japan. They seem to love models/ miniatures of literally everything. I'm waiting for a 1/72 of a fat balding guy in glasses hunched over a model. I'd finally be famous! :)
Reply to
eyeball
I'm waiting for a 1/72 model of a fat balding guy in glasses hunched over a model. I'd finally be famous! :)
Reply to
eyeball
My favourite at the moment:
Mine was £30 sealed in the box, and one went on evilbay on Monday for £26. Ah well, he can live in hope.
Reply to
flak monkey
Bah humbug...after wanting ONE to do as the only one that flew, and seeing every copy of the 1/72 Airfix kit snapped up by people who bought entire cases just to do what-ifs...I scratchbuilt one in 1/144, then finally recently settled on the Merlin kit from an ebayer in Switzerland for a lofty $14. I'm waiting for it to arrive...I'll enjoy the challenge more then from a mainstream kit anyway.
Reply to
eyeball
Count DeMoney wrote in news:9cc2bad6-6fa5-4b5a-892f- snipped-for-privacy@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:
Am I the only guy who isn't in the least attracted to LiLo? She does nothing for me at all.
RobG
Reply to
RobG
Like most Hollywood actresses/celebrities she is too thin. She's also too used to sliding through on her fame. Besides, my youngest is older than she is.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Took me a minute to figure out who you were talking about. I kept think of the animated kid with Stich. Your LiLo is a pathetic person, totally out of control. She and Britanny are poster girls for trailer trash with waaay too much money. They'll both be dead before they're thirty unless they change their ways (not likely).
Reply to
The Old Man

Site Timeline