ANZAC Day

Just pausing for thought.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.

- Laurence Binyon

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

"Enzo Matrix" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

I hope all the Aussies and Kiwis here got up early and went to Dawn Service.

Lest we forget.

RobG (The Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG

One of the guys on the Unofficial Airfix forum got his kids out of bed and took them to Dawn Service. Not enough of that sort of thing going on these days IMO. As on all days of Remembrance, I too have paused for thought.

Reply to
flak monkey