My Yearly Test of Hobby Lobby

I'll be headin' across that long back ribbon in a few weeks,to missouri,from ohio,heres hoping for a big re-stock!.

Good luck. I visited the ones in my area thursday and friday. They had the 40% off coupons out. There wasn't anything new. Inventory was depleted.......
teem wrote:

The stores in Kansas City have had full selection, and received a steady stream of new merchandise.
Chris Kansas City
At Morristown Tennessee this past week. They had a table out front with remaindered model kits (mostly airliners and a few pieces of armor/militaria) and had restocked the plastic model aisle. Most of the "new" stuff was Revell reissues. Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 {Sig Quotes Removed on Request}
Stephen Bierce wrote:

on count down here in Phoenix till the Hobby Lobby opens, first one in Arizona and it happens to be 2 miles from me.

What I want to know,is where did all the molds go from the majority from the 60s-70s?.Sounds encouraging on the model out in KC,if this keeps up,I'll end buying a war vehicle,or somewhere alongthose lines.Thanks.
Stephen Bierce wrote:

I get the idea they make a massive buy and get a good price on a relatively few kits, which they sell at a good price for months. Sometimes it's Tamiya Jugs and sometimes it's Air Force One.