NASA M113 pictures

Hi!
Sorry it took so long to get back to you about this. You told me at
Nationals last year that you had pictures of the NASA astronaut rescue APC
you would be willing to send me copies of. How can we go about arranging
this?
Bye
Dom
Reply to
Dominique Durocher
This was the subject of a magazine article (FSM?) years ago.
Tom
Reply to
Tom Hiett
snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca (Dominique Durocher) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@hse-montreal-ppp3466072.sympatico.ca:
NASA photographs every Shuttle crew when they take M113 driving lessons a few weeks before launch.
Go to
Use a search term of "armored". You will get a whole bunch of pictures, at very high resolution if you want. Exterior and interior shots show up.
Jeff Clark e-mail altered, remove no & spam
Reply to
Jeff Clark
Ah! Another source of info, if it works. I've been trying it or the last 10 hours and it always times out before there is any response.
Dom
Reply to
Dominique Durocher