Nautical antique

Dear Friend,

Good day to you.

I am situated in India near Indian ship-breaking yard, where approx

300 vessels are demolished per year. I am leading stockist and supplier of all kind of Nautical antiques and marine equipments since 1992. My company is registered with Indian government with class A+++
  • grad.

Let me know if you are interested to purchase any kind of Nautical antiques or marine equipments.

The luxuries passenger vessel SS BLUE LADY ( Ex. SS FRANCE & SS NORWAY ) has beached at Indian ship-breaking yard for breaking. Let me know if you are interested to purchase any kind of materials like Nautical antique, furniture etc from the grand vessel.

You can get 100 percent secure purchase from our company.

Wait for your mail.

Regards.

Mr. Manish Ponda, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India.

Email : master snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Contact No. + 91 - 9824 482848

Reply to
maharaja.exports001

Well... I was thinking about purchasing one of the anchors from this fine old vessel, but then I remembered my sixty-five year old mailman....

Never mind....

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Reply to
eyeball

Andy said the following on 19/09/2007 02:01:

Heh! Just the anchor? I wanted the whole thing minus anchor but wondering how to get that lot past customs all wrapped in brown paper.

My neighbours with rusty cars in their back gardens with mad dogs tied to them with rope are getting jealous of my U-Boat with seaweed.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

(Richard=A0Brooks) wrote: Andy said the following on 19/09/2007 02:01: Well... I was thinking about purchasing one of the anchors from this fine old vessel, but then I remembered my sixty-five year old mailman. Never mind.... Andy Heh! Just the anchor? I wanted the whole thing minus anchor but wondering how to get that lot past customs all wrapped in brown paper. My neighbours with rusty cars in their back gardens with mad dogs tied to them with rope are getting jealous of my U-Boat with seaweed.

Heee - Heee - Heee Yeah a Full Size Ocean Going U-Boat would be a Great thing to have for Finishing Off that 1/72 scale Kit to make it LooK just Perfect.

But - Then I wonder how many people would say you did not know what you were doing then point out that U-Boats don't have what you took as reference from the ''Real One'' that you had just sitting out there in your Back Yard.

If the Dogs in your neighbors yard get a little Too Loud to put up with. I bet that Loading the 20mm Guns on the Coning Tower would make them Quiet Down Really Quickly in a Big Hurry

... cyberborg .........

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

do you get nuclear wessels? where are the nuclear wessels?

Reply to
someone

brake fluid on a doggy bisquit if you're mean.

Reply to
someone

Sausalito?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Enovid takes the worry out of being close.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller