navaho drawings etc

very reasonable prices, scott. they look really good, too. nice to see someone who doesn't think modelers are made of cash.

Reply to
someone

Trust me, if I could find someone willing to buy the whole lot for a million bucks, I'd cash out. But I'm trying to trade off the difference between what it cost me in dollars and time to put these together... and what *I'd* pay for the same things if someone else had 'em.

Don't forget to check out the new, completely revised Aerospace Projects Review...

Scott Lowther