Need old Aurora display stand.

I have two of the old 1/156 Aurora 747s. I never finished the one I started as a kid so I am trying to make amends. I want to do one gear down and one gear up on the stand, but neither kit has the stand.

I want the triangular shaped stand. I'll pay a reasonable price.

Thanks

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Will any Aurora stand do? I might have one laying around.

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Mark Schynert wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.west.earthlink.net:

I would imagine as long as it is big enough.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Unfortunately, no Aurora stands. Sorry.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Mark Schynert wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.west.earthlink.net:

Dang. It looks like the clear, triangle shaped one with the map of the world on it and a triangle area for the 747 decal. Rats!

--

Reply to
Gray Ghost