New F-117 Photo Scrabook

I just received the new F-117 Stealth Fighter Photo Scrapbook from Specialty Press and I must say it is well worth the $16.95 cover price. Lots of cool pics like the Northrop XST pole model all the 'special' schemes like the flag, Skunk and Baja Scorpions, great coverage of the gray bird from 1993 and the first shots I've ever seen of the wreckage of the first production airplane #785. The two real surprises were the pics of the silver coated F-117 for program 'Senior Spud' and the first shot I've seen of Lockheed's B-2 pole model, Senior Peg. The book covers mostly development and flight test and is a bit sparse on the operation stuff but still worth picking up if you have any interest in the F-117.

Specialty Press sells it direct:

or it should be at Amazon.com soon:

mylog35

I read they have grounded or are going to ground all of the 117's so they can buy other aircraft.

Would you please post a URL for the story on grounding...or the publication name and date?

Thanks, and......

Cheers.

Reply to
PosterBoy

New Mexico Air Force base at crossroads By Roxana Tiron

George Ruch

There are many more sources. The above links are just a few from legitimate sounding sites.

Reply to
willshak