New Product: all scales LED flasher / sequencer

I am proud to introduce a new LED sequencer / flasher for added modeling realism.

Custom sequences are possible, up to 5 lights can be sequenced with this particular flasher. Let me know if you have any special needs.

I also have a line of tiny 0603 LEDs which are prewired for convenience.

Best regards, Alain Pelletier

Alain Pelletier

Count me in! Navigation/formation lights for everything I build. Does that white light on the top of the tail blink with the formation lights or is it steady on? tia

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper