new ray at kay bee

the local outlet has 2 different new ray "kits". i got a camel and a dVII. they look ok in the box, i'll screw one together after i decide to rig it or not. anyone lse played with these? they were 7 bucks each, so it's almost a cheap thrill.

Reply to
someone

Got one for my nephew last Christmas. They're okay toys but I'm not sure a really accurate model can be made from them, if that's what you're thinking.

HobbyTown USA also carries those and has more selection, including modern jets and WW2 types (Mitchell bomber, B-29 Superfort, etc).

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922

Stephen Bierce

oh no, not even pretend accurate. just thinking of making the toys look more life like. decided it's not worth the bother. they are doing static duty on a window ledge to see how long until the sunlight dries them out and they crumble. thanks for the input, though.

Reply to
someone