New Website

I am pleased to annouce that our new website is now Live! I think you will find it has a few surprises. We will continue to tweak it until it is perfect.

Happy Modeling!

Reply to
bluumule

Nice site and bookmarked, but how do you keep your workbench so ~clean~?

Reply to
The Old Man

There are time when it get piled so high that I have to stop and clean it up. It is amazing how easy it is to find stuff after a thorough cleaning. I've been building for more than thirty years and I have accumulated a ton of spares/tools/accessories so when they get out of control I have to clean up. Otherwise I would have to move to my other workshop and that has it's own organized chaos already.

Reply to
bluumule

include a signature file for your posting trailers to point others toward your site.

the http helps alot.

Reply to
[-=\\LEGION//=-]