O.T. Please try to Help - Dr. WHO related Question

Along with building Armor -n- Aircraft models I build lots of Sci-Fi like STAR TREK and other Kits. Well I am also a pretty Big Dr.Who fan as well and I am trying to the find Plans for -or- find Help with building a DALEK from Dr. WHO. It's got to be One in the New Style that was introduced with the new version of the Dr. Who Saga that's being shown in the U.S. now. I know that building one of them for him to see full size would be a Lot of Work to be sure. But I also know that it would make me some kind of Real Super DaD to my Kids here at home. :)

So any Help that you could be in directing me to Web-Sites for Plans for the New Style DALEK -or- for Dr.WHO groups out on the Web here would be just Great.

I will come right out and ask the Question. Does anyone Here have Plans for Building One of the New Style Dr. Who DALEKS.

Thanks very much, I hope you can Help

... Carl ..........

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

You'll find the DrWho groups are not much help for anything other than flame wars and inane comments.

Just Google "build your own Dalek" and you'll get plenty of responses. Ditto for "build your own TARDIS" and don't ask me how I know that!

(kim)

Reply to
kim

"kim" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Build your own TARDIS - the outside is the easy part. :)

cd

Reply to
Carl Dershem

Try here,

As a Doctor Who fan from the first episode in the sixties, I can never quite understand why there was never a plastic kit, other than some fairly complicated vac-form items from Comet.

MH

Reply to
max

Or here

MH

Reply to
max

Check out:

Bruce Probst

Bruce Probst said the following on 21/08/2007 03:30:

Another place to look.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

I seem to remember there were models from Dr Who out a while ago. Try Star Ship Modelers web site.

Reply to
Stanley Parker

Oh sure, you build a dalek and the next thing you know we're all exterminated.

But the different thing about these guys is that they will build and sell one to you! I will not even guess how much it'd cost.

Never mind, in the UK we have the original Dr. Who And The Daleks film on tv tomorrow on BBC2 at 3.20pm-4.40pm, so no adverts.

Reply to
Richard Brooks