Off Topic religious rant.

Not really - just thought I'd see who bit.

And please gents, can we get to the topic at hand - SCALE MODELLING? It's what binds us together after all.

RobG (The Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG

you mean the god of all plastic and spru's?

I dont like to Revell in religon, and may we all burn in Heller, cant we all just look up at the Starfix, and breath in the wonderfull clean Airfix, and i dont belive in the star of David, which its many sides...i worship a Monogram but with the fiery beast the Dragon..

Reply to
Jules

Chomp!

Other than that, you're right, the only religion that should have a place here religious attention to detail.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

on 11/14/2007 8:51 AM RobG said the following:

Agreed, even though I contributed to the thread. This group, unlike many others, usually sticks to the modeling topics, and doesn't get all tied up with religion and politics, which just pits one against the other.

Reply to
willshak

baliff, whack his pee pee!

Reply to
someone

see who bit.

And really, when it comes down to it, there are just a very few rude dolts who feel the need to respond to EACH and EVERY politcal/ religious comment thrown out in jest or in passing. If someone is so thin-skinned as to not be able to accept that someone else might have a different opinion or perspective, and thus NEEDS to defend his beliefs against the "assault" perpetrated in usenet.

This happened the very same way, with the very same dolts, the last election cycle.

E.P.

Reply to
Ed Pirrero

I'd see who bit.

While we at it, I think it would be good to dispense with the prolific use of "4 letter words" in the subject line and within discussions. Just my opinion (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote in news:w2F_i.518299$ snipped-for-privacy@fe03.news.easynews.com:

Oh, WOW, man!

Reply to
CortxVortx

you do know that's monty python?

Reply to
someone

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote in news:bj7%i.177606$ snipped-for-privacy@fe06.news.easynews.com:

Cheech and Chong

Reply to
CortxVortx

monty python. baliff whack HIS pee pee!

Reply to
someone

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote in news:4HUbj.15963$ snipped-for-privacy@fe03.news.easynews.com:

From the "Trippin' in Court" track on "Cheech and Chong," their first album. Friends & I practically memorized this album when it came out (yeah, I'm that old).

Check out the YouTube clip:

-- CV

Reply to
CortxVortx

ok, you're right. i was sure it was in with the lumberjack program. i plead senility....

Reply to
someone

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote in news:Obxcj.71744$ snipped-for-privacy@fe04.news.easynews.com:

Hey, that's okay. Easy to confuse the classics.

CortxVortx

...better change it to Bruce, then...

Reply to
Rufus

That's what this zoo needed mate, more fresh fruit!

of that...a zoo in San Francisco with a lack of fresh fruit, leavin' their patrons open to attack by tigers. You would 'ave thought they could've found a fresh fruit in seconds in that city, mate!

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Pat Flannery wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com: