Academy Kits of US Vehicles

A week or two ago, I posted a request for information on the Dragon Wagon and M3A1 Half Track in relation to the 1/72 scale kits from Academy. The following day, a power cut severed my connection to the Internet and e-mail and my son has just managed to re-connect me. The posting has gone from the server. Did anyone reply?

My questions were:

Did the Dragon Wagon tractor cab have side glazing or was the glass confined to the windscreen? I can't make it out from photographs.

Are the front mudguards (wings) in the M3A1 Half Track kit accurate in section or are they a bit too flat?

If anyone can help, I'd be grateful.

Gordon McLaughlin

Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin

Somebody did kindly answer and they stated that the answer was no on side glass in the Dragon Wagon and the fenders are okay for the White built halftracks.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Cookie,

Thanks for letting me know about the reply. My thanks also to whoever it was who originally replied. I appreciate it and would, in ordinary circumstances, have thanked you earlier.

Gord>> A week or two ago, I posted a request for information on the Dragon Wagon

Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin