Academy Kits of US Soft Skins

I've recently bought the Academy Dragon Wagon tank transporter in 1/72 scale. I know that the windscreen was glazed but can't tell from photographs whether the side windows were also glazed. Does anyone know?

I haven't seen the Academy M3A1 Half Track / Seep / Harley kit yet but photographs on a web site suggest that the front mudguards (wings) of the half track might be too flat in section. The exact shape is difficult to make out in photographs of the real vehicle. Does anyone know if the kit parts are accurate?

Gordon McLaughlin

Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin

No the side windows were not glazed. Although I haven't built one yet the M3A1 mudguards look okay to me. HTH. Paul.

Reply to
Tanks