Insignia/Blue Rider

Does anyone know if Insignia Magazine is still in production? What is/ was the last number?

Is their parent firm, Blue Rider, still doing decals?

TIA,

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Mike J. Idacavage

That explains why I haven't heard of them in some time. I only purchased one of the issues but it was the Lithuanian special. I learned more there than anywhere else except the Air Enthusiast article. Doggone, two good sources gone now!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Bill: It sounds like you have a particular interest in Lithuanian themed models. So do I! In fact, that is why I originally picked up a subscription to Insignia magazine. BTW, both the hard copy of the Lithuanian special and the CD version are both worth getting if you come across them. There is additional information in the CD that is not in the printed version. Have fun modeling! Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Idacavage