Opinions Dragon 72 AC kits?

Squadron's online catalog shows reissues of the Dragon 1/72 Pfeil and Uhu kits. IIRC the kits offer quite a bit of detail, but also had a bad repuation for fit. Can anyone offer some opinions on them? TIA

Mark Levine

Reply to
Mark Levine

I think the fit issue may be a bit overblown. I've got all of them in the collection; haven't built but have test fitted several. Local friend has some built up; they're definitely a superior product. He said there were a few areas that needed massaged but nothing major. Test fit would be my advice. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Thanks for the quick response.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Levine

The only one I ever built was a long nose 190. The problem is not fit as such, but since they try to get so many versions out of one mold, the kits are more complicated than they need be. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Give the He 219 a try sometime, and then decide how well it fit's. Better yet, describe the fit's it gave you in the process.

Now that I am a better modeler, I might just give that one a go at again. This time, I will avoid all the PE crap that I tried to stick in............

Reply to
AM