Paper Model Tupolev Badger Bomber?

Hi.

Did anybody ever produce a paper scale model of the Tupolev Tu-16 Badger bomber? I'm asking because somebody on a G.I. Joe forum wants to build a 1/18th scale Badger for his Cobras, and since the biggest known plastic model is Trumpeter's

1/72nd scale version, that reverse engineering would be easier if it were based on a paper model.

Otherwise, has anybody built a radio controlled ducted-fan Badger?

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 "Beware the Zealots, for while they may believe in a great many things, there is one thing they will never believe in: life, liberty, justice or mercy for anybody other than themselves."--Tepid 11:03

Reply to
Stephen "FPilot" Bierce