Paper model of Liberty Ship????

I used to have a link of an insane paper kit of an old cargo ship that was converted from a Liberty Ship.

Literally every part of the ship that was a steel plate was a strip of paper - in 1/96 or 1/72 scale - real big!

Ring any bells?

Keith Walker

Reply to
Keith Walker

Hi Keith,

Perhaps you're thinking of the 1/70 scale SD14 Cargo Ship at

. This was a postwar vessel designed to replace the aging Liberty ships. The model certainly does look insane, in a good way. :-)

Regards, Ralph Currell

Reply to
Ralph Currell

thanks so much Ralph, that IS the link I was looking for!

Keith Walker

Ralph Currell wrote:

Reply to
Keith Walker