OT: Airplane Stall Question

You're welcome, the kit is very good.

Yes it did along with a bunch of other stuff in one package.

Reply to
Ron Smith

According to the Albatros F-104 decal sheet: "Spain was unique in operating its small number of Starfighters without a single accident during their seven years of service and 17,500 flying hours."

I assume that means Cat5 accidents. I can't imagine them operating for seven years without a Cat3 accident, but it is nevertheless an excellent safety record.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

that's great. happy sales.

Well it has slowed down quite a bit this past week and by December 1 a bunch may get put on e-bay,

Reply to
Ron Smith

good time for sellers. xmas bargain hunters are out there. i'm getting a nikon to take pictures of coins i want to sell. and for kits, also. the 5 megapixel l3 was highly reccomended to me, and i found a really excellent price. i'll post some build pics as soon as i get it.