OT: Anyone else out there getting bombed with Stock bulletins?

Or am I the lucky one? I just spent a half an hour cleaning out the dejazzd.com address inbox. There must have been 40 of them.

Rich, I also found your X-1 comparison drawing. Great piece and thank you very much. I've been mentally working on the same thing and this is so much better.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

Bill,

I have been getting the same push bullitens. I haven't even read them to figure out if they are real companies or not.

I did the same comparison with the drawings you e-mailed me. There were some interesting differences, and as always, further investigation will be neessary. Keep me informed on anything you come up, I'll do the same.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Must be a global push been getting them here too , my spam filter has been notified .

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

Reply to
Daryl

Yes, I am getting almost as many as the ED pill ads.

Reply to
willshak

Deluged!

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

You are not alone. This bullshit seems to be the next craze for booby brained idiots who think they will get rich by bugging everyone on the internet.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I've been getting a pile of stock market "pump and dumps" on my Verizon account and a few make it through the filters at work. I'm amazed at the scope of these mailings. No two are from the same accounts, so the filters I was building are worthless. Doh!

Reply to
Doug Wagner

Yeah, I know what you mean. The same 'stock' will get posted by three different senders. I catch most of them at the verizon site but they piled up on the dejazzd account. I don't use that much except to forward stuff from here and was surprised to find 55+ messages on it.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller