OT:Autumnal Reflections

I posted something similar on Hobby Heaven's Message Board tonight so if you read both bear with me. Notice I didn't say 'bare with me'.

It just turned into Autumn today and I've been reflecting how different it was when I went to junior high here in the US. Back then there was so much anticipation. School was starting up and I'd get to see friends I hadn't all summer. The new Fall season was soon starting on TV with the promise of interesting shows. The trees were getting ready to do their colourful best for the season. And, the new model cars were being snuck into the dealers in preparation for the big debuts.

It was fun to drive down the 4-lane highway behind our local Dodge Boys outlet and try to see what the new cars looked like before they went public. Car carriers ran down the road with new models onboard covered by tarps to hide the features. You hoped that one would slip a little to reveal something....

At least the trees are still getting ready.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

and I approve this message.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I must be getting old; I can remember when Detroit's finest didn't come out until AFTER New Year's Day. Seems like they're releasing them earlier and earlier each year......

The Old Timer

Excellent!

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Come on Bill - what more excitement could you want then the Kerry Campaign (ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ).

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut