OT: Conforming Newswatcher X settings to Earthlink

I've just about transferred all my computer operations over to a new iMac G5 from this machine (G3 upgraded to a G4/400), and the new unit is a dream, but I can't get Newswatcher X to work with Earthlink because of authentication problems. I tried using the same settings as for MT Newswatcher on this machine but no go. Anyone got ideas on how to solve this? I could go to Earthlink, of course, but I've found in the past that the help is not very aware of newsreader functionality.

TIA

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert