FJ-4B Fury Photo Walkaround Online

As promised, the FJ-4B photo walk around is online at Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin

Where were they shot?

Reply to
Michael Anselmo

Where's the walk around?

Reply to
Steven P. McNicoll

Reply to
Shawn

my bad, the link to the walk around is a bit further down in the post if you had read that far;)

Reply to
Shawn

Reply to
Shawn

i didnt read that far down either so my bad on that too, damn laziness

Reply to
Shawn

I can see the walkaround all right. I was just wondering where the aircraft was when it was photographed.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Anselmo