FJ-4B Fury Photo Walkaround Online

As promised, the FJ-4B photo walk around is online at Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin
Where were they shot?
Reply to
Michael Anselmo
Where's the walk around?
Reply to
Steven P. McNicoll
was posted on abms awhile back im pretty sure
Reply to
Shawn
my bad, the link to the walk around is a bit further down in the post if you had read that far;)
Reply to
Shawn
heres a direct link

Shawn
i didnt read that far down either so my bad on that too, damn laziness
Reply to
Shawn
I can see the walkaround all right. I was just wondering where the aircraft was when it was photographed.
Mike
Reply to
Michael Anselmo