OT: New Version of Saving Pvt. Ryan DVD - Worth it?

is the dvd that came out around the d-day anniversary worth buying the movie again? from what I see its just extra behind the scenes stuff and nothing extra was added to the movie itself.

thx - Craig

Reply to
Craig

Craig, I bought the special edition when it came out. It's okay if you have spare cash. If you have the money I would pick up the WW 2 collection edition. It comes with 2 extra DVD's. I've seen the one on Shooting War, it's about combat camera men and was fairly good if memory serves me. Eric There is never enough time to do all the nothing you want. Calvin and Hobbs 1990 "

Reply to
Eric

Speaking of revised editions, has anyone on the Eastern side of the Atlantic seen the revised edition of the movie "Battle of Britain" with Caine, Shaw Olivier, etc?? I understand it is boxed in a 2 disc set with the complete score of Walton's original musical score on the second disc. For some reason the complete score was never used in the actual film, and it was thought lost for years after release of the film. Any idea who might carry it in the States??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey