OT: Now Here's a Navy Recruiting Poster

Seen on the office wall of a Royal Navy submarine commander:
"There are three kinds of men; the living, the dead and those who go to sea in submarines".
(kim)
Reply to
kim
From Spinal Tap's "Big Bottom":
"My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo I like to sink her with my pink torpedo"
:o)
Reply to
Greg Heilers
Seen onboard HMS Oberon (P&O-class sub) back in the 1980's - "No muff too tough - we dive at five!"
:-)
Jimi
Reply to
Jimi