OT: SAAB jet turns into car ad

seems there is a new trend in car ads to explode them and then put them back together via computer graphics.

saw and ad for SAAB cars yesterday where they converted a SAAB fighter into a car.

I did some net searching but have not come up with it. Perhaps those more internet gifted may have more success.....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

on 'Saab was born from jets' pop up window opens click on 9-7x

is that the one you saw?

HTH Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

thx much. that is the one.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I've seen that one enough times I've lost interest (about twice was all it took), so now the magic 'mute' button comes in real handy.

Reply to
Disco58