OT:Santa Rosa Air Show

Another great PCAM show. Looked like rain in the morning, hot and sunny the rst of the day.

Our T-33 had a lot of visitors and any great questions, especially the kids. The crew chief agreed to paint her as "my" bird fro the 84th FIS.

The show planners had a great gimmic. A "treasure hunt" for the kids. Each contestant got a list of twenty questions such as "Which of the PCAM single seat jet aircraft is the fastest"? Our bird had a trick question about how many sections were on the nose wheel. The answer was twelve, but our bird has an F-86 nose wheel at present. The winners got nice prizes. I can see that as a model contest thing for the kids.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72