OT saw the Farmer Space Movie What a KewL Diorama to make

Went and saw it today. I thought it was really pretty good. Well just as good as being one of those ,'lets shoot ourselves off into Space' movies will allow anyway.

There are several scenes in this Movie which I thought would make absolutely Great Dioramas. There's one with the Atlas Rocket Booster Launching straight out of the Barn like some Model Rocket Club Launch gone terribly terribly wrong.

Or perhaps one with the Capsule after it slammed into the dirt when it got torn off the top of that really big old Atlas Rocket.

Also one with a HO gauge Barn with the old 1/110 scale Atlas Booster sticking out from a set of hinged roof doors would be really KewL as well. (pre-launch mode)

Yes I know the Atlas Booster (Everything is Go) is not to scale with a Barn in HO scale. But I bet it would still look KewL.

Anyone have any other diorama ideas for this Movie that might look KewL as well

... cyberborg ..........

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

You could build it as a "forced perspective" diorama...

Big capsule falling away to a small barn...

Jay B

Reply to
Jay B