OT: The Presidentail Race :-)

What scares the piss out of me is that they are my generation and they are both the kind of twerps who ran for and won highschool positions, not as the class presidents, but as the class treasurers.

Well, as long as neither of them lose me my job or start firing nukes, I'll just hope someday we get a president like, like, shit I can't think of anyone good.

Waren Harding at least knew whose side he was on, his own.

Reply to
West Coast Engineering

Of our four high school class presidents two died in Viet Nam, one was a suicide and the survivor owns a luggage store.

Don't remember who the treasurers were or what happened to them.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72