OT: TV series about two policemen on Harlies

Hi!

A bit of topic or on topic if modeling of a Harley is considered... I remember a tv series about two policemen on Harlies. That's all I remember about it, but I'd like to learn more.

Thanks,

Bostjan

Reply to
Bostjan Lemut

CHiPs? im the expert and they were NOT Harlies but Kowasakis(Ok yeah i know BMW's in CHiPs 2000)

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Reply to
Bostjan Lemut

Large kit by Revell, 1/12th scale, not too cheap as its a tv show tie in, and you get lots of geeks who buys CHiPs toys, annuals, figures, and even stuff like tv guides from the times with CHiPs on the cover....sad, very sad

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Came out in the 70's..."Ponch and baker"....6 series, Kowis NOT Harlies......according to some geek i speak to very often

Also if you watch the tv shows, you can see shots mixed from 74 and 78 Monaco's where there meant to be the same car

LA15 7 Mary 3 and 4

Some people have too much time on there hands!

I can understand your mistakes, your still upset from the rugby match a couple of days back where you were beaten by a bunch of whinging poms!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Alo 2 variants of the bike were used, wire spoked and mag alloyed, slight diff and as the same shots were used in many shows you can see them both, this old bike was used in the 97 special, but was trashed as the show didnt want to ruin a brand new BMW, also in that show crown vics and caprices were used but watch carfully and the shots from the front and back were mixed up.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

And one of the supporting characters was played by Michael "Worf" Dorn, years before his "Trek" days. And there was that totally babe-a-licios brunette female patrol-person character.....

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Bonnie(Bonny?) 7 Charles...nice hot blonde.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

same here, watch it twice daily now, was 4 but they dropped the late in the day time and +1

Reply to
JULIAN HALES