Panzer tow cable color?

Your suggestions? I know our cables in the modern US were blackish from the cosmolene, but I have no idea what color to paint these panzer cables.

Reply to
[Zoots]

It's generally a bad practice to paint wire rope (not to say that it didn't happen). Regardless of the country wire rope cables should look like oiled steel, sort of a graphite color. The end fittings may have been painted but just as likely not.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin