Pepsico President gives USA the Middle Finger

US flips its lid over 'middle finger' tag

>By Siddharth Srivastava

NEW DELHI - The remark was innocuous, but given the Internet age, >where one does not have to wait for the media to make an issue of things, >it has been blogged out of proportion. India-born PepsiCo president Indra Nooyi, >one of Fortune's most powerful businesswomen, >anointed America the "middle finger" of the world in a speech to >Columbia Business School's graduating students. >And as most of us know, for any guy in the fast lane, >whether on the Internet or in a car, showing the middle finger can only mean one thing.

more.......

Proves one thing. She also has balls to go with it.

Reply to
PaPaPeng

Apologies. Wrong NG.

Reply to
PaPaPeng

That's O.K. I may have just bought my last bottle of Pepsi!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

"William H. Shuey" wrote

Well, if you don't write them and tell 'em why, you'll be depriving yourself for nothing and they'll just think it's a marketing problem.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

i suggest cutting off a pepsi logo and scanning your finger superimposed. email to customer relations a few hundred times. just maybe they will get the point.

"e" wrote

Make sure you use proper capitalization though, so you don't look like a nitwit.

OK, now step 2. What option are you going to give the company to rectify the situation? In other words, if there isn't a viable, realistic path (for example, killing and gutting the offending officer on TV probably is a non-starter) for them to take to recover your business, why should they listen?

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

Me too.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

I didn't like Pepsi anyway.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Yeah. God forbid you should check the facts and/or allow that something else was intended than the subject suggests.

Reply to
Harro de Jong

try e e cummings

if enough people stop buying their products and say why, they'll listen. american business has been astute that way.

diet pepsi tates like pelican pee. and i never what that tastedlike until pepsi lite,

I've never understood what his problem was and KD Lang has a whole bunch of problems that don't even touch spelling!

;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Back in the day I used to work at an auto parts store that had a soda machine in the basememnt. I'd drink grape Nehis to avoid having to drink Pepsis but when the machine ran out of everything else.... I've long thought of Pepsi as carbonated dishwater. Es mach nichts now as I don't drink any sugared sodas.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

he didn't like the shift key, oral hygene or fdr.

i like diet slice and fuzzy water. you know, the clear, zero calorie stuff with fruit flavors? like the rutabaga and prune, or the mango-radish stuff?

Without going into the political thing he doesn't sound like a good example.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

With each passing day, I lose more and more of my tolerance for "sweet" beverages. I am now frequently drinking ice-cold club soda...something I could not even swallow as a kid. But now, I find it quite refreshing. It also quenches the thirst quite well; and has the added "plus" of having the "carbonation burn" as it goes down.

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Selzer, flavoured selzer and iced tea!