Picture downloader

Is there such an animal as a small and simple picture downloader that I can control and point at photos, such as in The Walkaround Centre or Kiwi Images for instance and have it download the photos associated with various aircraft, ie: Avro Lancaster or P-51 Mustang.

I'd like it to grab those photos and put them in a file that I designate. What I'm trying to do is speed up the 'click' and 'save' process.

I've looked at a few 'picturerippers' that I found on a Google search, but they are way too complicated and seem to go on their own power grabbing everything in sight. Not much good to get 180 photos in four minutes if I have to spend a half-hour sorting them out.

Just wondering if there is something quicker than my 'click and save' or 'save link as' method.

Now that I'm on the subject there seems to be two downloaders available, one for news groups and one for the web. Are these compatible or would I have to have two programs to get photos from, say, Alt Binaries Pictures Aviation and from Kiwi Images?

Thanks all. cheers - Jim.

Reply to
Jim

rallyV

Thank you. The one I found by that name is shareware, but what the heck. I get a 30 day free trial and if I like it [meaning can I figure it out] I'll buy it.......

Cheers - Jim.

Reply to
Jim