PMMS

If you look at Terry Ashley's (who ran PMMS) blog,

he suggests that the site was "stolen" and the postings on Rapidshare are by those responsible. Therefore it's possible that this was done by people with little technical knowledge, hence the issues unzipping.

It appears that is a dispute at the root of this, but I am ignorant of the details.

mh

Reply to
Max Henry

FalconGuy

?? Not my problem mate, just passing on what I read

mh

Reply to
Max Henry