Poll.....

If I make a large list of kits for sale and create packages with whatever resin/PE/decals/Moskit exhausts go with a particular kit, would you guys buy the packages or whine if I won't split the packages up?

Don't worry, lots of kits will be stand alone as will some after market stuff. It will take a couple of weeks to complete the stash sort, my goal is a 25% RIF for aircraft, 10% RIF for armor, 30-50% RIF for figures and all 1/700 ships must go.

Some teasers.....Classic Airframes Duck & P-43, AM P-51's, Hase Zeros (including skeleton), Val and AH-64D, Rev-Mono F-8E's, F-102, F-106, AMY P-40's & A-20's, combo of HiPm and Meikraft Vindicator (kit bash for the best bits from each), assorted Tamiya and Italeri armor, loads of DML figures, a dozen or so 1/700 ships most with PE. PE for air and armor is mostly Eduard, resin is Cutting Edge, Black Box, Aires and Jaguar, ship PE mostly Tom's and GMM.

Keep your eyes peeled for a "For Sale" posting in about two weeks.

Reply to
Ron

in article snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com, Ron at snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com wrote on

6/22/04 1:15 AM:

LOL! Whine...of course.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

You work for MicroSoft....don't you?

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Just post the list. I'll save the whining for when I see the prices... ;-)

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

That'll be a week or two......I'm 3/4 of the way through the aircraft pile and there's 5 stacks of kits 4-5 feet high each in the "to go" pile now.....haven't even started the armor, ships, figures or aftermarket piles.

Reply to
Ron