Question for the Armor folks

For a change, I am doing a 1/35 scale tank using a Trakz resin kit of the M4A2 Sherman hull for a Marine Corps vehicle. The instructions say use a Academy M-10. I know there are after market track links to replace single piece tracks. My question is what type of tracks were used by the M-10? The Sherman aftermarket stuff I have seen lists stuff like T-48, T-49 etc which I guess means different styles. So what did the Marines use? And is there any aftermarket photoetch for detailing, should I use stuff for a M4A3 or what ever? I haven't found anything specific in my search for the M-10 or the M4A2. Thanks, Bob OD captain OD

Reply to
Captain OD