Question, hopefully not too stupid

He never even had to do PT or take the semi-annual APFT? What about annual weapons qualification? NBC training? Land navigation?

I wasn't combat arms either but still had to do all the above, and I'll bet he had to do at least the PT and weapons qualification.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

i dunno, he never mentioned any of that and he complained about everything. he was awfully institutionalized.....

My real email address *again*. Geez... :(

Reply to
Al Superczynski

In article ,

shoot me....long hot day.

No, originally architects and engineers in the English speaking part of the world worked in fractions of an inch to the foot...1/16":1',

1/8":1', 3/16":', 1/4":1', etc.
Reply to
Ron

I saw one on TV last night, 2 presenters brought their new cars in to the studio, a Ford GT - which the new owner was licking, and a Morgan.

Everyone British knows about this, for everyone else

Programme - Top Gear

Ford GT owner Jeremy Clarkson

Morgan owner Richard Hammond

Probably the best car programme ever done!

Reply to
Martin

The student I knew definately worked in 1/100 and similar scales - perhaps it was easier to draw 1/100 of a metre!

Reply to
Martin

I saw that too.. I like Quentin Wilson too, although i didnt as i always thought he was a stuck up ponce off tv, but in real life hes a honest one of the lads type of guys.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Am Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:12:31 -0500 schrieb "Mike G.":

Aah. MY house's original drawing was made 1:100. Nearly all drafts I make and see (all sorts of) are made ten-based and not twelve-based - but I've grown up and live in DIN-land (located in a civilized region of ol'Europe) and am not "inching around bare-foot"...

cu, ZiLi aka HKZL (Heinrich Zinndorf-Linker)

Reply to
spam-trash