Quick Scale - modelers software

Have you tried Quick Scale yet?

Quick Scale is a Windows program that can help you with various scale calculations. Modelwarships.com have written a review on the software which you can check out here:

Quick Scale was developed by a modeler for modelers!

For more info, screen shots and to download a fully functional version of Quick Scale for FREE go to:

Cheers,

- Mike

Reply to
Mike in Oz

Page cannont be displayed - Not Authorized to access this page...

:o(

Reply to
Jay Beckman

Hi Jay, please try again.. I was probably in the middle of uploading the latest version at the time. You could also try the following link

Then click on the Quick Scale link. Let me know how you go.

Thanks!

- Mike

"Jay Beckman" wrote in news:n0Nxb.11453$ML6.9675@fed1read01:

Reply to