R.V. Resin kits for sale

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing any of the
following kits I have for sale. They are 1/48 complete resin kits made
my R.V. Resins in the Czech Republic. These kits have finely recessed
panel lines with engraved rivets along the whole airframe. These are
the finest resin kits that I have seen and am sorry to have to sell
them. They retail at $40 and I would like to let go at least $28 plus
shipping to anywhere. E-mail me at the above address if interested.
Here is the list of kits in question:
Focke Wulf Ta 152 C-0 V7
Focke Wulf Fw 190 C-0 V13
Focke Wulf Fw 190 C-0 V30