R.V. Resin kits for sale

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing any of the following kits I have for sale. They are 1/48 complete resin kits made my R.V. Resins in the Czech Republic. These kits have finely recessed panel lines with engraved rivets along the whole airframe. These are the finest resin kits that I have seen and am sorry to have to sell them. They retail at $40 and I would like to let go at least $28 plus shipping to anywhere. E-mail me at the above address if interested. Here is the list of kits in question:

Focke Wulf Ta 152 C-0 V7 Focke Wulf Fw 190 C-0 V13 Focke Wulf Fw 190 C-0 V30

Reply to
Nicholas Larson