radial engine detailing

Does anybody know of a good online source on detailing model radial engines? I particularly interested in the R2800 for the Corsair.

Reply to
blueleader

"blueleader" schreef in bericht news:k8i0d.22064$ni.5989@okepread01...

Try ARC on their website or use Google,many hits.Reg. Han

Reply to
han krol

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Williams' Brothers make/made several large scale (1/8th?) kits of radial engines. See if you can find photos of these kits. Sometimes, it is much easier to work from another piece of "art" (be it model, painting, etc..), than from a photo.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

I bought the big Revell Wright Cyclone, Turboprop, and Williams kits just to get a better understanding where everything should go. I recommend a Book called "World Encyclopedia Of Aero Engines" by Bill Gunston. This book has Photos from all major engine manufactures from WWI up to modern jets. I bought mine over a decade ago so do not know if it is still around.

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
M Bryant

I believe it's still in print--I got a new copy about two years ago.

Mark schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert