Re: A green party presidential candidate...

>Subject: Re: A green party presidential candidate...

>>From: NickKnight snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com >>Date: 2/11/2004 11:50 AM Eastern Standard Time >>Message-id: >> >>>> >>>LOL, can you explain how they determined that the votes belonged to the >>other >>>candidates before they were cast? >>They were people who would have voted for one of the other candidates >>if Perot wasn't in the race. They asked if Perot wasn't running >>who they would have voted for. > >Oh? And who would the people who voted for Clinton have voted for if he wasn't >in the race? The people who voted for Bush I?

I see how it works now. you troll yourself into this group

- > >theoneflasehaddock
Reply to
space wof Gaymer

What huh? Oh, I though you said Green PUTTY Presidential candidate. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Party... Putty... In this case, what would be the difference?

Andy

Reply to
Andyroo111

Putty can be moulded...

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Andy asked:

In this case putty would be easier to clean up after it splatters.

Rick

Reply to
OXMORON1

Be sure to keep the blue dress too!

Craig

Reply to
who me?

I thought Putty was Elaine's obnoxious boyfriend on Seinfeld??

Ron R

Reply to
yoeleven

You mean someone out-obnoxioused Seinfeld?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Bill, Can I borrow that (out-obnoxioused )? Need a big word to use with my brother this weekend.

Rick

Reply to
OXMORON1

It was "Puddy", played by Patrick Warburton ("The Tick")

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall