Re: AM Vindicator.

If they don't issue a statement in the next week or so, I will be very dissappointed....

Keith Walker

Reply to
news.verizon.net

Tell you what: I'll trade you my HiPM kit for your AM kit. Maybe that'll put your troubles in perspective.

Reply to
Jessie C

I had the HiPM and Meikraft kits, both had better clear parts....just about everything else was not worth the effort though.

Reply to
rwsmithjr

Jess

I shelled out for the AM kit, not the HiPM kit, no perspective needed.

It's kind of like if you went to a fancy restaurant ordered a steak, and got a cold McDonalds burger. When I purchased the AM kit I wasn't expecting HiPM quality. I was expecting AM Dauntless, AM P51, and AM F3F quality.

Anyway, I can deal with a little mold shrinkage, but the point is I wanted to buy one of each version. That won't happen until they fix a fixable problem.

Keith

Reply to
news.verizon.net