Re: ARM: DML 1/35 Scale M4A2 (76) Red Army

Hot dang! One question--is the soft plastic for the tracks real vinyl or that glueable styrene dreck Tamiya has been using? It is less durable than vinyl, and failures due to fatigue or exposure to solvents is common in my experience, whereas I have vinyl tracks from thirty years ago that are as good as new. Gerald Owens

Reply to
Lafimprov

Gerald,

Based on comments from Freddie I would bet they are more likely gluable.

So far I haven't had any problems with the new Tammy tracks. Give it 10-15 more years though...

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne