Re: E-Bay Fun and Nonsense

I sold two Starfix kits and described them as possibly the worst

>airplane kits ever produced and priced them for a buck. They both sold >quickly. Who knows?

A buck is ok for paint testing.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

What do you hunt with, paintballs? :-)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

No, I creep up on the game and open a Starfix kit right in front of them. Bag 'em while they are puking. :-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Speaking of paintballs, there is a news item from "the end of civilization as we know it" file:

Heard on a famous shock-jock radio show this morning about a new sporting opportunity. Apparently there is a hunting club of some sorts where gentlemen can take paintball guns and "hunt" nude women in a cat-and-mouse game in the woods. The owners were stressing that it's a "controled environment", and that no one gets hurt, although one of the girls said it does sting a little bit. I'm no prude by any strech, but this seemed a little too demeaning and weird for me. YMMV.

Reply to
Pauli G

That story was a hoax.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

i'd like o play hex the ex, whereby you turn your x's into what they do best. i'd have two leeches, a weasel and one genuwhine saint. turn her into a missionary with knee lock.

and a diorama of it would have to go behind the curtain...

Woody

Al Superczynski wrote:

Reply to
James Woody

That story's been in the news for at least a week, and Jay Leno has done a few jokes about it. Supposedly the women are paid to do it, and are paid more if they manage to avoid getting shot, so they have more incentive to give the hunters a good chase.

But some follow-up stories have said it's a hoax, and the pics promoting it were staged. On the other hand, the guy who supposedly owns the business still says it's real, so it's hard to decide what to believe.

Reply to
Wayne C. Morris

To generate buzz for an upcoming movie, I believe.

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek

Hi folks

Just got back from Las Vegas where this took place . The guy was just trying to sell a video and it has made the city fathers there very mad . They want to take him to court as he does not have a biz license for this (LoL) This from a town where they have radio ads for adult motels where you can rent rooms by the hour .

Martin Poles

Reply to
martyp

Yeah, this is from a city who's current ad campaign is "What happens here, stays here" Kim M

Operation Iraqi Freedom- Where is our regime change?

Reply to
Royabulgaf