Re: HobbyLink Japan: See you in Phoenix!

Just a quick note to let everybody know that we'll have six tables and

> 40 cases of fun stuff direct from Japan set up in the dealer room at the > IPMS Nationals in Phoenix (Aug 4-7). I'll be there, too, and look > forward to putting some faces on the names I see in this group!

Another thing to make me regret I can't make it this year :(

Dom

Reply to
Dominique Durocher

Ever thought of coming down under to the Australian Expo show?

Tim Brimelow

PS how about updating your specials page with models we would really like to buy?

Reply to
tim brimelow

Will you be taking the HLJ rocket or more conventional transportation? 8^) I'll see you there and hope you bring some Bandai Cowboy Be-bop stuff. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper