Re: IPMS leadship asleep at the wheel again........

Norm,

I would usually agree with you. However, in this case we have someone who wishes to flaunt his ignorance for all the world to see and I think we should help him out (although he appears to be doing quite well all by himself). He is a poster boy for the decline of English composition and spelling in our schools.

"minites", "aboard", "imbociles" - and that's just *one* post of six lines. Imagine what he could do with the Great American Novel!

Art

Kelly and Greg, > > If you block this idiot, like many of us have, we would never know he had > posted because you guys wouldn't be posting these replies he apparently > needs to see so badly. > > Come on guys, help us make him disappear!! > > Don't feed da trolls. > > Norm > >
Reply to
Art Murray

I didn't see our friend's original post this time, Art, but I know what you mean. However, posting responses to his drivel, even decidedly negative ones such as pointing out spelling, composition, and sentence structure shortfalls, still provide him with the attention he craves and, in the end, you play into his hands.

I agree with Norm's "don't feed the trolls" comment; ignore him with extreme prejudice. I've killfiled him and you should too. That way, when he flaunts his ignorance, you won't see it and it won't bother you. Just a thought.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

"Art Murray" wrote

You forgot the header - 'leadship' - is that the ship at the front of the queue or the ship made of heavy metal? Either way, I don't think IPMS has one. Or a wheel, come to think of it.

And you're right - let's not feed the troll.

RobG

Reply to
RobG

Surely you guys have realized by now - after all these years, that ignore him or not, he isn't going to "go away". You might as well get a decent laugh out of his posts, I certainly do as he always comes out looking like an idiot when he is trying to do just the opposite. Without fail. He doesn't bother me at all.

Reply to
Kelly Quirk

Guys, Guys, Guys! Why do you insist on feeding the TROLL??

Bill Shuey

snipped-for-privacy@earthdome.com wrote:

much garbage snipped

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Norm,

Don't put all of us into that category just because we're lousy typists or bad spellers. I'm both.

Rusty

Reply to
Rusty White